Alright I know this sounds crazy Pecan Pie in a muffin. Oh no! It is awesome and taste just like a pecan pie just without all the work and only 5 ingredients. I entered this recipe in our county fair and won first place. So it has to be good right! I will let you be the judge.
Pecan Pie Mini Muffin Recipe
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in center of mixture
2. Beat eggs until foamy
3. Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened
4. Spray mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray or use foil baking cups
5. Spoon batter into cups 2/3 full
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done
7. Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks
8. Best served warm
Note you can make these the regular muffin size but I think the minis are best because you can pop them in the microwave and warm. Plus you don’t feel as bad eating a mini muffin!